7.12.2012

July Birchbox !!

My July Birchbox!!!!

      It's that time of the month again where I get excited to see what's next in my
Birchbox box. Getting to see what's new each month brings me to a happy place. I love
getting to see what's new out there to try.  When going to the stores, I often get caught up in wanting to try new products; but not wanting to commit to anything large and expensive.  Birchbox is a great option and it's only $10 a month and it offers around five items to try out.  I can try as many sample sizes as I want without having to make a huge commitment.

In my July Birchbox I received;
- Ahava Purifying Mud Mask
- Laura Geller Double Dipped Lipstick in Caribbean Kiss
- Manna Kadar sheer glo shimmer lotion
-  Oscar de la Renta-live in love sample
and a little extra perk:
- cute pink and blue headphones by Birchbox

Can't wait to give these a try.....

Xenia
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment