2.19.2013


MAC Archie’s Girls Collection

OK. Girls here it is: the New Archie’s Girls Collection….. I was so excited and anxious to get my hands on this collection.  This collection is super cute and fun.  The mix of the sweet girl next door shades of Betty and the edgy much deeper colors of Veronica really appeal to me.  

When my package finally arrived, I was super excited to open it. I was able to order a few pieces since; I didn’t want to completely go nuts until I try a few pieces to see if I would be happy with the collection.  I fell in love with the pieces I purchased and really felt like they mesh well with my skin.  The collection is fun and whimsical.  

The packaging is absolutely adorable, reminiscent of the 1950’s era.  I absolutely adore them… I was automatically drawn to the packaging and equally drawn and exited to give the collection a try.  Once I got my hands on them; I fell more in love with them andcouldn’t wait to try them.  So once I gave them a try, I fell in love with them.  

                                                       MAC Archie’s Girls

                       Available at all MAC stores from February 7, 2013 –April 4, 2013


MAC Archie’s Girls
Available at all MAC stores from February 7, 2013 –April 4, 2013

 Betty Lipsticks in Oh, Oh, Oh $16.50

  Veronica’s Lip glass in Mall Madness $16.50

 Betty Powder Blush in Cream Soda $22.00

        Eye Shadow x4 in Spoiled Rich $44.00 


                       Archie’s Girls Pearl glide Intense Eye Liner in Designer Purple $16.50

So fashionista, get inspire by the 1950”s and checkout Archie’s’ Girls…


XOXO,
Xenia

Follow me on instagram @lililove227
Pinterest @Xenia Cobar
Twitter @xeniacobar

No comments:

Post a Comment